Bankside House, Leadenhall Street Lloyds of London / Fenchurch Street - EC3A
The centrally-located building offers office space to rent on the north side of Leadenhall Street is in the heart of the City's financial district. The area is a popular base for firms working in the capital's financial and insurance sectors. The Lloyds Building and The Willis Building are moments away, as is the iconic 'Gherkin' building at 30 At Mary Axe.
High specification offices to rent are found across 7 upper floors and a mezzanine and ground floor at Bankside House, 107 Leadenhall Street, London EC3A. There are also three retail units at the property, which has been extensively refurbished to provide everything you expect to see in a modern office building.
A full-service business centre occupies two floors of the property and provides furnished offices. Along with individual offices, hot desks are available in an inviting shared space. The centre has breakout areas and three meeting rooms for you to network, collaborate and brainstorm.
Fully renovated floors boast metal tile suspended ceilings, LG7 compliant light fittings, accessible raised floors, VRF air conditioning, and shower facilities. IT solutions include reliable high-speed broadband internet.
Although updated for the needs of today's businesses, the period property retains many of its original art deco features. An elegant entrance and reception area with marble finishes delivers a sophisticated and warm welcome for visitors.
Fantastic dining options are found at nearby Leadenhall Market. There are also numerous restaurants, cafes, bars and shops in the area. Several mainline and tube stations are close to 107 Leadenhall Street, including Fenchurch Street and Liverpool Street stations. Cannon Street, Monument, Tower Hill and Aldgate tube stations are also within walking distance.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
If you would like to view this Bankside House, Leadenhall Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Lloyds of London, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Bankside House, Leadenhall Street or click here for more Lloyds of London office space.
Map of the office space location
0.27 to Liverpool Street
0.31 to Bank
16.31 to Heathrow Airport