George Street Marylebone - W1H
Situated in a largely residential area of Marylebone, this building houses a serviced office centre surrounded by picturesque squares and world class hotels.
Self-contained serviced offices are available for rent on the first second and third floors of this listed property at , 117 George Street in Marylebone. All offices are unbranded for maximum flexibility, ensuring you can create your own identity.
Offices are bright and spacious, providing businesses with a splendid working environment. The ground floor has spacious meeting rooms and a modern kitchen with a seating area.
This delightful Georgian townhouse incorporates elegant period architecture with fresh contemporary décor. Modern lighting and fittings complement the property's understated interior design to create a sophisticated office solution. An impressive collection of photographic art adds character and style to communal spaces. Wood flooring is also found throughout the property, which benefits from high ceilings.
Nearby Baker Street and Oxford Street are lined with shops for all tastes and budgets plus restaurants, cafes and pubs for lunch or entertaining clients.
There is also no shortage of transport options in the area. These offices are within easy reach of the A5 road, which links with the North Circular Road close to the M1 motorway. Marble Arch (Central line) and Bond Street (Central and Jubilee lines) are a short walk away, as is Edgware Road station (Bakerloo, Circle, District and Hammersmith & City lines). Paddington and Marylebone rail stations are also within walking distance.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Communication and IT
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
If you would like to view this George Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Marylebone, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on George Street or click here for more Marylebone office space.
Map of the office space location
0.41 to Baker Street
0.43 to Edgware Rd (Met)
1.11 to Paddington
1.42 to Euston London