New Cavendish Street Marylebone / Fitzrovia - W1G
This popular location between the BT Tower and the BBC Broadcasting House offers you a well-connected and thriving base to work and do business. Your new office is less than a ten-minute walk from Oxford Circus station for the London Underground. It is also about five minutes from Great Portland Street.
Situated at 120 New Cavendish Street, this exciting business hub offers modern office spaces in a fashionable location of the West End. Each space at this new coworking hub is designed to impress clients and potential hires. Modern offices are comfortable and functional, while inviting communal spaces provide informal areas to work and collaborate. There are also sophisticated meeting rooms to host discussions in a professional and well-equipped space.
Both London Euston and Marylebone stations are less than a mile away for mainline trains while several underground stations are within a short walk. Beautiful paths and greenspaces for a walk or outdoor lunch are found at nearby Regent's Park. The location also has plenty of amenities and services, including shops, banks and restaurants.
This refurbished property offers flexible solutions that are cost-effective and tailored to your needs. Private floors provide you with a private space to work. Each self-contained office is delivered with a bespoke design that incorporates your own branding. Furnished private offices in various sizes are also available for one or more people, while desks and quiet breakout areas at the property's club space gives you maximum flexibility to work in a collaborative environment.
Along with eye-catching workspaces that are move-in ready, this welcoming hub provides professional supports that will help you run a successful organisation. State-of-the-art IT and telecommunications keep you connected and competitive, while on-site tech support keeps everything running smoothly. Reception staff also provide professional and friendly welcomes to you and your guests throughout the day.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this New Cavendish Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Marylebone, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on New Cavendish Street or click here for more Marylebone office space.
Map of the office space location
0.29 to Great Portland Street
0.35 to Oxford Circus
0.87 to Euston London
13.68 to Heathrow Airport