Mortimer Street Marylebone / Fitzrovia - W1W
This Edwardian period property was at once the home of the writer Hector Hugh Munro. It has been fully refurbished into quality serviced office accommodation for small businesses looking for a prestigious address in the West End.
Offering self contained, quality serviced offices in Marylebone/Fitzrovia, 97 Mortimer Street is a red brick building with 15 office suites arranged over lower ground, ground and four upper floors. The self-contained offices vary in size from 75 to 2,323 square feet, ranging from one-desk suites to spaces with four workstations in an open plan layout. Each office is fully furnished and presents some of the building's original features, including elegant fireplaces.
Tenants benefit from high-speed broadband access and a modern telephone system. There are kitchens on the ground and fourth floors, while a dedicated waiting room with comfortable designer furniture is found on the first floor.
This centre is close to some of central London's best shopping with Regent Street a few steps west and Oxford Street is a short walk to the south. There are plenty of restaurants and bars along Regent Street and neighbour streets for hosting casual meetings, enjoying a lunch break, or grabbing a drink after work.
Oxford Circus is about five-minute walk from the property, providing easy access to the London Underground's Bakerloo, Central and Victoria lines. Services from the tube station offer direct links to Central London's main train stations, including Euston, Victoria, King's Cross, St Pancras International and Paddington. Goodge Street, Tottenham Court Road and Bond Street tube stations are also within walking distance.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you would like to view this Mortimer Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Marylebone, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Mortimer Street or click here for more Marylebone office space.
Map of the office space location
0.27 to Bond Street
3.82 to Wapping
0.96 to Euston London
1.09 to Charing Cross London