South Molton Street Mayfair - W1K
34 South Molton Street occupies a prominent position overlooking Oxford Street, London's busiest shopping district. South Molton Street is a beautiful pedestrianised street in Mayfair running between Oxford Street and Brook Street. Among the boutiques, cafes and Georgian houses that line the street is this attractive property.
This prestigious business centre offers high-quality serviced office space to rent, desk space and meeting rooms with state-of-the-art facilities. The centre also offers virtual office packages allowing companies to use their coveted West End business address.
Opened in 1988, this respected business centre was extensively renovated in 2009 to provide high standard offices with the latest IT and telecommunications services. The W1 property has more than 40 individual and shared offices, including team offices for up to six workstations.
Office spaces are unbranded, furnished, and fitted with high-speed internet and a modern telephone system with conferencing capability. Whether you are looking for a hot desk for a few days or a private self-contained office for several years, the centre provides flexible contract lengths that respect your unique needs. There is also a virtual office package for businesses looking for a prestigious address and access to professional services without committing to physical office space.
If you need to hold meetings in a professional setting, there are managed meeting rooms to ensure you and your guests are comfortable. An on-site facilities management team takes care of maintaining and cleaning your office space, and also provides security for the property. A receptionist handles telephone calls and mail while also greeting visitors. There is also a fully-equipped kitchen and showers in this full service business centre.
The area is a popular base for retail and fashion businesses as well as professional services, financial and media firms. The stunning period building sits above Bond Street tube station, giving you immediate access to the London Underground's Central and Jubilee lines. You are also a five-minute walk from Oxford Circus station on the Bakerloo, Central and Victoria lines.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this South Molton Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Mayfair, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on South Molton Street or click here for more Mayfair office space.
Map of the office space location
0.32 to Oxford Circus
4.02 to Wapping
1.18 to Charing Cross London
1.21 to Victoria London