Sackville Street Mayfair - W1S
Located just off Regent Street, this office building offers premium serviced offices, meeting rooms and virtual office space packages in a superb West End location.
Serviced offices in this Mayfair business centre at 25 Sackville Street are fully furnished and equipped with the latest IT and telecommunications infrastructure, allowing you to turn up and plug in right away. The state-of-the-art workplace retains many period features while offering the latest technology, including high-speed wireless internet.
Whether you are looking for a desk space for a few hours or a dedicated serviced office with flexible terms, the centre has a range of solutions for your business to grow and adapt quickly. Spaces range from individual executive offices to an entire floor with more than 100 workstations.
A stylish reception area with a trained receptionist ensures visitors get the right first impression when they arrive at the centre. Fully-equipped meeting rooms are available to host discussions of every type, from pitches and presentations to interviews and brainstorming sessions. Each room includes coffee and tea making equipment plus audiovisual equipment to support your meeting. There is also a comfortable kitchen area with seating and a television.
Just a four-minute walk from the property is Piccadilly Circus tube station (Bakerloo and Piccadilly lines), while Green Park station (Jubilee, Piccadilly and Victoria lines) is five minutes away and Oxford Circus (Bakerloo, Central and Victoria lines) is seven minutes. Leicester Square and Tottenham Court Road stations are both within a ten-minute walk. You are also a mile from many of London's major transport hubs, including Charing Cross, Victoria and Waterloo.
You are steps from some of the capital's best shopping and close to the hustle and bustle of Piccadilly Circus. The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square and West End theatres are at your doorstep.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Sackville Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Mayfair, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Sackville Street or click here for more Mayfair office space.
Map of the office space location
0.28 to Green Park
0.37 to Oxford Circus
0.96 to Victoria London
1.21 to Waterloo International London