Albemarle Street Mayfair - W1S
Situated just off Piccadilly, the period property is close to numerous shops and restaurants. It is a four-minute walk from Green Park tube station for the Jubilee, Piccadilly and Victoria lines. Piccadilly Circus is only eight minutes away on foot.
Steps from Bond Street's luxurious boutiques are four floors of converted office space at 42 Albemarle Street, Mayfair W1S in West London. This outstanding location offers flexible and fully furnished office suites above Gymkhana London, a Michelin star Indian restaurant and bar. Air conditioned office spaces are decorated with beautiful furniture that perfectly complements the period character of the property.
Reliable IT and telecoms are fitted throughout the building, including integrated cabling. Broadband internet with Wi-Fi and a modern telephone system are also available at the property, which is accessible 24 hours a day. A spacious boardroom provides an elegant setting for discussions with clients, investors, and other audiences.
Albemarle Street is known for its art galleries as well as its historic link to Lord Bryon's publisher John Murray. Oscar Wilde also has a connection to the street thanks to his association with the Albemarle Club.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
If you would like to view this Albemarle Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Mayfair, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Albemarle Street or click here for more Mayfair office space.
Map of the office space location
0.33 to Piccadilly Circus
0.46 to Bond Street
0.83 to Victoria London
1.28 to Waterloo International London