Dover Street Mayfair - W1S
In one of London's most glamorous districts is 48 Dover Street, a stylish serviced office property at the heart of Mayfair. These prestigious offices provide businesses with a convenient location and gorgeous work environment.
Refurbished in 2016, 48 Dover Street, Mayfair W1S delivers bright and spacious offices with floor-to-ceiling windows offering plenty of natural light. Floors typically offer 7,660 sq ft of high-specification office accommodation and the property is recognised with a BREEAM rating of 'Very Good'.
Serviced offices occupy three upper floors at this Mayfair property, with suites on the third floor having direct access to a stunning garden terrace. Air conditioned offices have stylish décor and high-quality furniture. They are also unbranded so you can introduce your company's own brand and infuse the space with your unique corporate culture.
An impressive ground floor reception has a fresh contemporary feel and delivers a great first impression whenever visitors arrive. Three meeting rooms seat between four and eight people, providing comfortable spaces with elegant furnishings to host internal and external discussions.
On-site supports include a dedicated service team, business and secretarial support services, and IT support. There are three shower rooms and bike storage at the property, which also offers 24-hour access and security.
Surrounded by elegant Georgian architecture, the modern property is close to some of Mayfair's best hotels and restaurants. The location is also notable as a base for many of London's historic clubs. Exclusive boutiques along Bond Street and jewellers on Albemarle Street are moments away, as are superb contemporary art galleries.
This exclusive address is just off Piccadilly, a bustling commercial street with popular eateries and shops. Also close by is Green Park station on the Underground's Jubilee, Piccadilly and Victoria lines.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Dover Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Mayfair, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Dover Street or click here for more Mayfair office space.
Map of the office space location
0.35 to Piccadilly Circus
0.51 to Bond Street
0.81 to Charing Cross London
1.26 to Waterloo International London
13.66 to Heathrow Airport