Brick Street Mayfair - W1J
Strategically situated moments from Green Park Station and Hyde Park Corner, the area is home to world renowned fine dining establishments, private members clubs, Five Star hotels, boutique shops and iconic London Landmarks.
If your company is looking for a prestigious business address in the ever fashionable area of Mayfair then you need look no further. 10 Brick Street offers 200 coworking desks and shared offices ranging in size from 5 to 15 desks each, all sumptuously appointed and beautifully decorated.
This ultra stylish, exclusive business centre houses an exceptional collection of handsomely appointed executive office suites, benefiting from bespoke art deco interior design and luxurious, high-end furnishings. Located in the heart of Mayfair, less than a five minute walk to transport links.
Formally the offices of the Playboy Club and mirroring Mayfair's affluent ambiance, this luxurious property is more 5 star hotel than serviced office building. An art deco staircase and 1920's inspired glass atrium allow light to flow down to the ground floor. Other opulent additions include a Weber Grand Piano, green marble effect wall in the reception area, a pamper room, monochrome chevron tiling, and a rooftop terrace.
A professional reception team are ready to welcome you and your clients to the building, while proficient admin support and highly qualified IT personnel offer a range of services to support you with your everyday business management. Aesthetically pleasing conference facilities provide a stimulating space for those all important business discussions, while themed meeting rooms such as The Champagne Room and The Whisky Room add an extra something special.
Along with additional amenities and services provided to the companies that rent out work space in this complex, occupants can take advantage of roomy, sunny and well-ventilated relaxation and dining spaces for workers to take a break and de-stress in the course of the workday. Other benefits include onsite security personnel for added peace of mind.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Brick Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Mayfair, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Brick Street or click here for more Mayfair office space.
Map of the office space location
0.37 to Hyde Park Corner