CK International House, Yarmouth Place Mayfair - W1J
Nestled between St James Park and Hyde Park, this serviced office building is just off Piccadilly and close to major transport links. Along with bus services along Piccadilly, you are about a five-minute walk from the Underground's Piccadilly and Victoria lines at Green Park and Hyde Park Corner stations.
CK International House at 1-6 Yarmouth Place offers serviced office solutions in Mayfair W1J, minutes from transport links including underground stations on the Piccadilly and Victoria lines.
A sophisticated and sought-after base for businesses and other organisations, the property is designed with contemporary style, providing you with attractive and unbranded offices that you can make your own.
With approximately 20,000 square feet, the business centre houses modern office accommodation over five floors. Bright and furnished offices at International House accommodate between one and 25 workstations. Offices are finished to a high standard with modern IT and telecommunications, including VOIP telephones, CAT5 cabling, and high-speed shared or dedicated internet access.
Agreements range from three to 12 months and provide you with the flexibility to adapt your space. Rent includes business rates, utilities, cleaning and maintenance. Services include a manned reception area and a professional team to greet visitors during business hours. Personalised telephone call answering is available, along with photocopying, scanning and faxing services. You also have access to a comfortable breakout area and convenient team points, making this cost-effective location a comfortable and inviting environment to work.
Dedicated meeting rooms give you a space to have discussions in a formal setting. Bookable by the hour, these spacious rooms comfortably seat six to ten people. There are also convenient kitchen facilities on every floor, each with its own fridge and microwave. Showers are also available at this popular business centre.
These furnished offices are close to several green spaces for a walk or outdoor lunch during a break from your desk. Some of Mayfair's best hotels and finest eateries are at your doorstep, including The May Fair. Plenty of nearby cafes and restaurants around nearby Shepherd Market also provide you with casual spots for lunch, meetings and others events.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you would like to view this CK International House, Yarmouth Place building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Mayfair, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on CK International House, Yarmouth Place or click here for more Mayfair office space.
Map of the office space location
0.48 to Hyde Park Corner
0.61 to Piccadilly Circus
13.42 to Heathrow Airport