Daws House, Daws Lane Mill Hill - NW7
Based at a period property that has been fully refurbished, this friendly business centre has 20 offices with high-quality furniture and modern equipment.
Offering fully serviced office space, Daws House at 33-35 Daws Lane, Mill Hill is an ideal base for entrepreneurs, start-ups, and established small- and medium-sized businesses. The refurbished office suites range from 150 square feet to 1,000 square feet and are arranged across two floors. The tastefully decorated refurbished office spaces are fitted with modern IT and communications solutions, including high-speed wired and wireless broadband internet.
Business supports at the centre include a professional and personalised telephone call answering service. Additional secretarial services are available for businesses that need administrative assistance. Along with serviced offices, the centre has a virtual office service for businesses that are not yet ready to commit to a dedicated space.
The property sits in a prime location with exceptional transport links and local amenities. It is within easy reach of the M1 motorway and just off the A1 road, which connects Central London with the M1 and the North of England. The business centre is a short ten-minute walk from Mill Hill Broadway rail station, which is served by Thameslink trains. The Broadway runs from the A1 close to the centre and has a broad selection of cafes, restaurants, shops and other local amenities including banks and supermarkets.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you'd like more information about this Daws House, Daws Lane centre or any of the other Mill Hill office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout North London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Mill Hill office to rent on Daws House, Daws Lane call us or submit the form. For more North London office rentals in Mill Hill, click here.
Map of the office space location
2.51 to Hendon
3.62 to Oakleigh Park