King William Street Monument - EC4N
Along with its classical white-stone façade, a key feature of this elegant property is its traditional copper dome. Built between 1920 and 1922, the nine-storey building was fully renovated in 2003 to provide contemporary office accommodation and retail space on the ground floor. The beautiful building is an ideal base close to many of the world's top financial institutions, insurance brokers and law firms.
Situated at the centre of London's financial district, the flexible office centre at 68 King William Street, London EC4N provides furnished offices, meeting rooms and virtual office options in a prominent location overlooking London Bridge.
Serviced offices are available on floors four to eight, providing fully-furnished spaces with access to modern kitchen facilities. The business centre offers a superb range of services and facilities, including impressive meeting and conference rooms. Dedicated support staff help businesses with reception and administrative services so they have more time to focus on managing and growing their company.
The property is also equipped with the latest IT and telecommunications infrastructure, including free and secure wireless internet.
The property is adjacent to Monument tube station on the Circle and District lines. It is also a short walk from Bank (Central, Northern and Hammersmith & City lines) and London Bridge (Jubilee and Northern lines) stations. Mainline rail services are available at nearby Cannon Street, Fenchurch Street and London Bridge stations.
The City has plenty of popular places to eat and drink. The historic Leadenhall Market is just to the north-west, offering businesses in the area an excellent range of restaurants, wine bars and cafes.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this King William Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Monument, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on King William Street or click here for more Monument office space.
Map of the office space location
0.17 to Cannon Street
0.17 to Mansion House
0.37 to London Bridge
0.61 to Blackfriars