King William Street Monument - EC4N
These modern offices occupy a prime location where King William Street, Cannon Street and Nicholas Lane meet in London City's financial district. The building overlooks Monument station on the Underground's Circle and District lines. It is also within walking distance of Cannon Street, Bank and Fenchurch Street stations.
Serviced offices at this triangular building in the City of London are available with short and long-term contracts. The office solutions at 18 King William Street include private offices for teams that require a dedicated space to grow their business. There are also cost-effective alternatives for businesses that need greater flexibility such as part-time / on-demand day offices, virtual offices, hot desks and shared coworking spaces.
Air conditioned offices are designed with metal tiled suspended ceilings and raised floors. They are furnished with high-end fixtures to create stylish and bright workspaces. Spacious conference rooms and communal areas provide modern spaces to host meetings with your team, clients, and others.
Administrative support is on hand for businesses that need a little extra help. Free high-speed internet is available throughout the property, which also has showers for tenants to freshen up.
Within a five-minute walk of this King William Street business centre is Leandenhall Market, home to popular spots to shop, eat and drink within a Victoria setting. Many of the City's finest restaurants and shops are within a short walk of the eight-storey office building. There are also plenty of High Street favourites and familiar chains steps from the property's doorstep, from Costa Coffee and itsu to House of Fraser and Boots.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this King William Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Monument, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on King William Street or click here for more Monument office space.
Map of the office space location
0.14 to Cannon Street
0.14 to Mansion House
0.39 to London Bridge
0.46 to Liverpool Street