St Dunstans Hill Monument - EC3
Offering 60,000 sq ft of refurbished office space, this business complex boasts an impressive address in the City, equidistant between Monument and Tower Hill stations.
Located at 20 St Dunstans Hill, Monument, London EC3R, this building has been newly refurbished to an exceptional standard. There are currently 700 workstations available for rent on flexible terms, with stylishly furnished suites which include internet and wifi, phones with 1GB connection and CAT6 cabling.
This impeccable office building boasts fabulous views over the River Thames, the Shard and Tower Bridge as well as numerous other iconic London landmarks. The unique reception, which includes the hull of a boat, is fully staffed with a welcoming team, and other support services include reliable secretarial assistance and also onsite IT employees to support you with your everyday business management.
15 elegantly appointed conference suites and meeting rooms are available for those essential business meetings, while multi-functional break out areas, lounge rooms and a simply stunning roof top terrace with cafe, provide employees with a place to relax and unwind during the workday.
Additional amenities include secure bike storage, a treatment room and onsite showers and hot desking, ideal for freelancers and entrepreneurs looking for workspace in a vibrant environment, with no commitments and easy budgeting options.
You will be spoilt for choice when it comes to lunch time options, after dinner drinks and networking opportunities, with a plethora of restaurants, bars and cafes on your doorstep offering a wide range of cuisines.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this St Dunstans Hill building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Monument, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on St Dunstans Hill or click here for more Monument office space.
Map of the office space location
0.22 to Tower Hill