St Clement's House, St Clements Lane Monument / Bank - EC4N
This is a great option for start-ups and established businesses working with finance and insurance companies based in the City.
Situated in the heart of the City's financial district, St Clement's House at 27-28 Clement's Lane provides executive offices to rent just minutes from Lloyds of London and the Bank of England. Nearby is Cannon Street station, a major transport hub with mainline rail connections as well as London Underground service on the Circle and District lines. Monument, Bank, Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Street stations are also within a five-minute walk of the property.
This prestigious serviced office location combines modern amenities with perks that help create a positive work environment. Each unbranded space boasts stylish furniture and the latest technology. Executive offices have state-of-the-art IT infrastructure and cabling along with air conditioning and individual climate controls. Flexible offices accommodate small and larger businesses looking for space for one to 50 workstations.
There is an impeccable range of services for businesses, from administrative support to help you organise meetings to 24-hour secure access throughout the week. Friendly staff at the property's business centre provides a personalised telephone answering service and professional secretarial support, while a reception concierge service greets and hosts visitors.
Impressive conference rooms are available for hire. Whether you are hosting a pitch or a team meeting, you will find each space is fitted with reliable audio-visual equipment. The centre also arranges catering for your meeting, if needed. Other amenities include luxurious shower rooms, daily office cleaning, and fully-equipped kitchens.
The central location means you are steps from popular cafes, restaurants and bars plus a selection of gyms, banks and other great amenities. Also a short walk away from the business centre is Leadenhall Market, a beautiful indoor marketplace with restaurants, bars and shops.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this St Clement's House, St Clements Lane building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Monument, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on St Clement's House, St Clements Lane or click here for more Monument office space.
Map of the office space location
0.16 to Bank
0.16 to Cannon Street
0.4 to London Bridge
0.61 to Blackfriars