St Magnus House, Lower Thames Street Monument - EC3R
The 11-storey office building is a short walk from terrific transport links as well as a superb collection of restaurants, bars, shops, gyms and other amenities. Monument tube station on the Circle and District lines is about three minutes away on foot. Bank, Cannon Street, Fenchurch Street and Tower Hill stations are also within walking distance, and London Bridge station is just across the river.
Overlooking the River Thames, St Magnus House at 3 Lower Thames Street offers stylish office space for rent in the City's financial district. Situated between London Bridge and Old Billingsgate, it is close to the Monument to the Great Fire of London close to where the devastating fire started in 1666. St Magnus House is named after the Church of St Magnus the Martyr, which sits between the office building and Adelaide House.
These serviced offices on the north bank of the Thames boast ergonomic chairs and desks that help contribute to a comfortable and productive work environment. Furnished and unbranded offices feature the latest technology, including a dedicated leased line for high-speed broadband internet and programmable telephones.
Each space is ready to move in so you can start working soon after viewing your new office. Offices are available with flexible licence agreements and no long-term commitments, giving you the ability to adjust your space quickly and without hassles if you need to scale up or down.
You also have access to dedicated rooms for internal and external meetings with audio-visual equipment plus fully-equipped kitchens with plenty of free tea and coffee. Professional reception staff greet visitors to the property, while an on-site management team ensures everything is working properly.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this St Magnus House, Lower Thames Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Monument, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on St Magnus House, Lower Thames Street or click here for more Monument office space.
Map of the office space location
0.26 to London Bridge
0.27 to Cannon Street
0.32 to Fenchurch Street London
16.03 to Heathrow Airport