St Magnus House, Lower Thames Street Monument - EC3R
Originally completed in 1980, the modernist-style office building is named after St Magnus Church, 1 of 52 parish churches that were rebuilt by English architect Sir Christopher Wren following the destruction of the Great Fire of London in 1666.
Located at 3 Lower Thames Street next to St Magnus the Marty Church, this modern office building offers superb serviced office space for rent, perfectly situated on the north bank of the River Thames.
Offering an excellent location minutes from Monument tube station on the Circle and District lines. Bank and London Bridge stations provide additional options for the Northern, Central and Jubilee lines. Docklands Light Railway (DLR) also serves Bank/Monument station. Mainline trains operate from Liverpool Street, Fenchurch Street, Cannon Street and London Bridge stations, all of which are within walking distance of St Magnus House.
The 11-storey building offers more than 261,000 square feet of modern office accommodation, much of which underwent refurbishment starting in 2011. Each floor is designed with fully-accessible raised floors, metal ceiling tiles, and LED lighting. Office spaces are also fitted with high-speed broadband connectivity and a modern telephone system. Terraces on upper levels provide stunning river and city views.
The air-conditioned property has a refurbished entrance and reception area, which is staffed with friendly and experienced personnel. Bike rakes are also conveniently located on-site for tenants and visitors that commute on two wheels.
Excellent places to eat and drink are in the neighbouring area, providing you with an abundance of options for entertaining guests or organising staff events. It is also a short walk from the Monument to the Great Fire of London, Old Billingsgate, and Tower Bridge.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this St Magnus House, Lower Thames Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Monument, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on St Magnus House, Lower Thames Street or click here for more Monument office space.
Map of the office space location
0.26 to London Bridge
0.27 to Cannon Street
0.32 to Fenchurch Street London
16.03 to Heathrow Airport