CityPoint, Ropemaker Street Moorgate - EC2YCall now: 020 3053 3893
Serviced office spaces at CityPoint benefit from impressive architecture and stunning city views. Situated on Ropemaker Street, this skyscraper sits on the northern edge of the City of London's main financial district and the historic heart of the capital.
With Moorgate and Liverpool stations a short walk from these offices, you have easy access to public transport including extensive tube and mainline rail services. The Barbican Centre and The Brewery are also nearby.
Over 60,000 square feet of retail space is found at CityPoint, which has a large health and fitness club and more than an acre of public realm. Dining options include seven restaurants and bars plus four cafes at your doorstep. There is also plenty of car and bike parking spaces.
Built in 1967, CityPoint at 1 Ropemaker Street is an attractive office tower in the City of London. The 36-storey building was the first in the City to rise above the height of historic St Paul's Cathedral. A comprehensive refurbishment and reconstruction in 2001 transformed the property into a modern property while adding floor space and height. With 600,000 square feet, the building offers floors with about 12,000 square feet.
Along with traditional office space, shared workspace is available over several floors at this landmark property. Flexible spaces are designed to meet the needs of today's businesses. From designer sofas in stylish breakout areas to sleek phone booths for private conversations, comfort and function have been considered in every corner of this design-led workspace. Other shared spaces include modern meeting rooms with audiovisual equipment and whiteboards. There is also an inviting café for breaks and less formal discussions.
Facilities give you the advantages your business needs to succeed and be productive. Whether you need a desk for the day or a larger full-time space, attractive and comfortable workspace options are catered to your needs. Reliable Wi-Fi is available throughout this co-working hub, while fresh tea and coffee are available steps from your desk. Secure workspaces are also offered with 24-hour and tailored contract terms.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this CityPoint, Ropemaker Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Moorgate, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on CityPoint, Ropemaker Street or click here for more Moorgate office space.
Map of the office space location
0.35 to Barbican
0.36 to Liverpool Street
0.33 to Barbican
0.34 to Liverpool Street
15.99 to Heathrow Airport