Finsbury Pavement Moorgate / Clerkenwell - EC2A
This landmark building has recently had its facade improved, roof level remodelled and enhanced with landscaping, reception area reconfigured, and an extension in order to provide additional office accommodation and new facilities including cycle parking, showers and lockers. The building improvements significantly enhanced the property's sustainability with the aim of achieving a BREEAM 'Very Good' rating.
The coworking space at 131 Finsbury Pavement, London, EC2A 1NT offers 12 floors of comfortably furnished shared workspace with huge windows, high ceilings and the full range of serviced office amenities and perks. Take your pick of the private offices (with seating from 1-50 people), hot desks and dedicated desk space. Take advantage of the soundproofed phone booths, conference rooms, living-room style common areas, high speed internet and copy/print rooms stocked with office supplies.
This commercial building is located on the south-west corner of Finsbury Square, a key route through the City of London. Moorgate station is less than 200m away offering access to the the Northern, Metropolitan, Circle, and Hammersmith & City lines. Liverpool Street station is a few minutes further providing access to the Central, Hammersmith & City, and Metropolitan lines, London Overground and major National Rail and Crossrail services.
Within the immediate vicinity you'll find Finsbury Circus, Broadgate Circle, Finsbury Square Garden, the internationally famous sites of Bunhill Fields and Wesley's Chapel, many open spaces, and a fantastic array of late-19th century and early-20th century buildings.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
If you would like to view this Finsbury Pavement building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Moorgate, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Finsbury Pavement or click here for more Moorgate office space.
Map of the office space location
0.44 to Barbican
0.47 to Bank
0.29 to Liverpool Street
0.66 to Fenchurch Street London