Old Street Old Street - EC1V
This superb serviced office solution is professionally furnished and designed to create a comfortable working environment close to excellent local amenities.
Situated west of the Old Street Roundabout and the epicentre of London's Tech City, this workspace offers shared and private offices in various sizes at 41 Old Street, London EC1V. Whether you need a space for three months or three years, offices are ready to move in to and are offered with simple and flexible agreements.
Spaces are available furnished or unfurnished, depending on your needs. You can make your new space your own, whether that means adjusting the furniture or painting the walls. Each office is fitted with IT and telephone systems, including Wi-Fi connectivity.
Virtual offices are also available at the business centre for businesses that have not reached a point where renting physical office space makes sense. Two meeting rooms provide contemporary spaces to host discussions in a formal setting, while a spacious lounge area is available for casual meetings.
There are telephone booths if you need a quiet space for confidential conversations. Kitchen facilities and dining areas are integrated into each floor of the property, which also has secure bike storage and showers. There is also a beautiful roof terrace, which boasts its very own BBQ.
Whitecross Street and its many street food vendors is a short walk away, while the Barbican Centre is a few minutes south of the property. Trendy coffee shops and fantastic restaurants are also on your doorstep.
Transport options include Barbican station on the London Underground's Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines and Old Street station on the Northern line. Old Street station is also a stop for Great Northern trains, while Thameslink trains from Farringdon station are also within easy walking distance.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Old Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Old Street, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Old Street or click here for more Old Street office space.
Map of the office space location
0.47 to Farringdon
0.5 to Moorgate
0.47 to Farringdon
0.48 to Moorgate