Featherstone Street Old Street - EC1Y
These serviced offices put you in the heart of London's Tech City. The contemporary workspace is ideal for businesses in or working with the technology sector. The prime location is also connected to great transport links and a diverse set of amenities.
The shared spaces and private offices at this coworking hub on at 19-21 Featherstone Street, London EC1Y is just 100 metres from Old Street Roundabout. The spaces are customisable, allowing you to create work environments that meet your corporate vision and operational needs.
Each open plan style office is designed for teams of between 40 and 120 people. The centre features dedicated meeting rooms with audiovisual equipment, relaxed breakout space for informal discussions, and convenient kitchen facilities. You also have the option to add phone booths and other amenities that reflect your company's brand and work culture.
On-site perks include a gym for fitness-minded workers. There is a beautiful roof terrace to host events and discussions or for breaks away from your desk. Other amenities include high-speed internet and Wi-Fi connectivity to keep you connected and competitive. There are regular networking opportunities, including events to connect with investors and other innovators at the property.
Along with office space, this coworking hub offers support services that give you more time to focus on growing your business. These include experienced community managers and security staff. Free printing, copying and scanning are available, while fresh coffee and tea are served throughout the day at a private café and bar. Cleaning services also keep the space looking tidy and professional.
Old Street Roundabout and the surrounding streets are filled with popular restaurants, bars and shops. You are within a short walk of Shoreditch's trendy venues, whether you are looking for a casual café for a business meeting or a spot for after-work drinks. Nearby transport options include Old Street, Moorgate, Liverpool Street and Farringdon stations for the London Underground and mainline trains.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Featherstone Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Old Street, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Featherstone Street or click here for more Old Street office space.
Map of the office space location
0.5 to Barbican