Two Kingdom Street, Kingdom Street Paddington - W2
Two Kingdom Street offers contemporary office accommodation, including furnished office suites, desk rental and coworking space, close to major international companies, superb public transport links, and attractive amenities for employers and employees alike.
Within a five minute walk are some of London's busiest transport hubs, including King's Cross and St Pancras International stations. Euston and Charing Cross rail stations are also within walking distance. The A40 also runs north of the property, linking Central London with the M25 motorway and the West of England via the M40.
Completed in 2010 the building situated at Two Kingdom Street, London W2 6BD was designed by architects KPF and has a BREEAM rating of excellent. Designed with bold glazed exterior and trendy design-led interior, the multi-let property in Paddington Basin boasts approximately 263,000 square feet of outstanding commercial space across 12 floors. Each floor delivers approximately 26,000 square feet of high-quality office accommodation.
A full-service business centre occupies the building's sixth floor, providing companies a stunning home with furnished offices and impressive supports. Office options include dedicated and part-time spaces as well as day offices in a shared space.
Part of the Paddington Central development, the area around Two Kingdom Street is home to several leading companies, including AstraZeneca, Clydesdale Bank, Prudential, Rio Tinto, Statoil, Visa and Vodafone. There are plenty of retail and leisure options at your doorstep, including a great offering of restaurants, coffee shops and other fantastic amenities at neighbouring Sheldon Square.
The centre has a mix of amenities, including three fully-equipped meeting rooms, high-speed internet and a business lounge. There is also a friendly reception area to guarantee a professional welcome to the centre.
On the ground floor of Two Kingdom Street is a stunning coworking space with remarkable features, including eye-catching meeting spaces and one of the best independent coffee shops in London. The co-working space incorporates private and semi-private offices for up to eight people as well as shared workspace. There is also a 50-seat auditorium, free coffee and kitchen facilities, meeting rooms, and private phone booths.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you'd like more information about this Two Kingdom Street, Kingdom Street centre or any of the other Paddington office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout West London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Paddington office to rent on Two Kingdom Street, Kingdom Street call us or submit the form. For more West London office rentals in Paddington, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.24 to Warwick Avenue
0.32 to Royal Oak
0.85 to Marylebone London
12.16 to Heathrow Airport