Nash House, Victoria Road Park Royal / North Acton - NW10
Situated off Victoria Road, the collaborative workplace sits on the banks of a picturesque canal on the eastern edge of the sprawling Park Royal industrial estate.
The Collective Old Oak at Nash House is an innovative coworking space and co-living concept that provides a new way to work and live in London. Approximately 10,000 square feet of shared spaces and facilities are available at this beautifully designed building in North Acton.
Whether you are dropping in or need a dedicated office space, this unique community provides a range of membership options for entrepreneurs and businesses at any stage of their development.
Each corner of the property has a distinctive look and feel, and layouts encourage collaboration and a friendly work environment. A communal lounge area on the ground floor offers a comfortable spot to relax and work. For a little fresh air, there is a roof terrace that hosts informal meetings and various types of events. There is also a secret garden that brings the outdoors into the building.
The Common restaurant and bar serves a seasonal menu inspired by British and international cuisine. Other highlights include a fully-equipped gym, a games room, and a quiet library.
Professional, networking and social events bring together members of the community to learn, meet and mingle. Training and education opportunities are also available to members, as is business support services to help improve productivity and grow your company.
This West London location is about a five-minute walk from Willesden Junction rail station for Overground service. Less than 20 minutes from Nash House is Harlesden station on the London Underground's Bakerloo line.
The Park Royal industrial estate is home to many of London's food and beverage businesses, and much of the food consumed in the capital is produced at Park Royal.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you'd like more information about this Nash House, Victoria Road centre or any of the other Park Royal office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout North London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Park Royal office to rent on Nash House, Victoria Road call us or submit the form. For more North London office rentals in Park Royal, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.23 to West Acton
0.67 to Willesden Junction
0.76 to Harlesden
0.85 to Acton Main Line
13.11 to London City Airport