Standard Road Park Royal / North Acton - NW10
Located in the sprawling Park Royal estate, this managed office space on Standard Road is well-connected by public transport. Buses operate along Park Royal Road and Chase Road, while Harlesden and North Acton stations are a short walk or bus journey away for tube and rail connections.
This Park Royal office space provides a modern and comfortable work environment for small teams. The bright and flexible space delivers an unbranded location to do business, allowing different types of organisations to create a unique space that is their own. It is also available unfurnished to give you the freedom to design a customised layout the responds to your operational needs.
Excellent amenities at this property include the latest communications and IT solutions, including broadband internet and Wi-Fi connectivity throughout. The secure property boasts CCTV monitoring and is accessible at any time. With 24-hour access, you can put in extra hours or even visit the office on weekends and bank holidays.
Great amenities and services are to the north, including banks and an Asda Superstore within walking distance of your desk. Central Middlesex Hospital is also nearby. The M1 and M4 motorways are only 15 minutes drive from the property, while the A40 just south of these offices connects the area with Central London and the M25/M40.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you'd like more information about this Standard Road centre or any of the other Park Royal office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout North London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Park Royal office to rent on Standard Road call us or submit the form. For more North London office rentals in Park Royal, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.66 to Harlesden
0.85 to Park Royal
0.78 to Acton Main Line
1.05 to Willesden Junction