Piccadilly Piccadilly Circus / Mayfair - W1J
Offering fully furnished office space on flexible rental terms, this business centre is established in a prime West End location on Piccadilly, moments from Piccadilly Circus station and a short stroll from Leicester Square and Green Park underground.
A variety of serviced office suites are available to let on flexible terms within this well placed, contemporary building at 180 Piccadilly, London W1J. Each of the private offices offers views over Piccadilly and the all inclusive pricing gives you access to high spec amenities and professional services.
Virtual office space packages are also offered for those companies and freelancers that need a prestigious Central London business address without the cost of actually renting office space.
Conference suites with fully integrated cutting edge IT and communications infrastructure are available for those critical company meetings, along with comfortable lounge and break out areas for employees to relax, have informal catch-ups or take a break from their work desks.
Tenants will also have access to qualified support staff that offer clerical assistance and a dedicated reception service to ensure the smooth running of your business. Additional building amenities include CCTV monitoring for extra peace of mind, IT and communications systems, air conditioning, passenger lifts and disabled access.
Surrounded by a marvellous selection of retail, dining and entertainment venues as well as numerous iconic London landmarks, this office building sits next to Fortnum and Mason and opposite the Royal Academy of Arts. A short stroll will take you to Green Park and St James's Park.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Piccadilly building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Piccadilly Circus, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Piccadilly or click here for more Piccadilly Circus office space.
Map of the office space location
0.33 to Leicester Square
0.35 to Green Park
0.94 to Victoria London
1.06 to Waterloo International London