Airwork House, Piccadilly Piccadilly Circus / Mayfair - W1J
Based at a premier business area between St James's and Mayfair, this respected business centre is adjacent to Le Méridien Piccadilly and is close to popular West End theatres, cinemas and entertainment venues.
33-35 Piccadilly offers executive serviced offices at a prestigious address. Established more than 25 years ago, this attractive office building houses serviced offices with a fantastic range of services. Premium suites and offices are available in a range of sizes and are furnished to a high standard. Each space is available on short or long-term contracts, giving you the flexibility to choose a period that best suits your business needs.
The centre's helpful management staff are available during business hours to deliver personalised assistance for clients. Secretarial support also helps businesses get daily tasks completed professionally, while couriers ensure parcels and letters are delivered. Bright and elegant conference rooms offer comfortable and smart spaces to host internal and external meetings. There is also a reception area with staff to welcome visitors.
Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square and the Royal Academy of Arts are all in the neighbourhood, while St James's Park and Trafalgar Square are a short walk away. You are also at the doorstep of some of the West End's best and finest restaurants and a lively collection of bars.
The property benefits from excellent public transport links, with Green Park (Jubilee, Piccadilly and Victoria lines) and Piccadilly Circus (Bakerloo and Piccadilly lines) tube stations only a short walk away. Piccadilly is also served by several local bus routes, giving you additional links to destinations in Central London and beyond.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Airwork House, Piccadilly building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Piccadilly Circus, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Airwork House, Piccadilly or click here for more Piccadilly Circus office space.
Map of the office space location
0.29 to Green Park
0.4 to Leicester Square
0.92 to Victoria London
1.12 to Waterloo International London