Thomas House, Eccleston Square Pimlico / Victoria - SW1V
Only a few steps from Victoria station, Thomas House offers modern serviced offices close to Westminster and many government departments. Victoria is the terminal for express trains to London Gatwick Airport and commuter services to destinations throughout the South West. It is also on the Underground's Circle, District and Victoria lines.
This brand-new coworking hub at 84 Eccleston Square offers stylish office, meeting and coworking spaces in Pimlico, steps from Victoria station. Offering a prestigious base in Central London, Thomas House is a stunning seven-storey building with a classic regency-style façade. The elegant property has been fully refurbished and reinvented by SODA architects and designers. The result is a minimalist and contemporary interior inspired by the building's heritage features.
The open plan ground floor has inviting spaces to meet, work and eat. These beautiful spaces are also ideal for hosting events. Bright and airy office spaces accommodate teams off different sizes. They boast soaring concrete ceilings that have been tastefully stained to create inviting spaces to work. This co-working hub is also designed with natural materials and decorated with plants to give you a welcoming work environment.
Shared spaces give you plenty of options to create and collaborate away from your desk. These spaces include medication rooms, a modern gym and a pair of garden terraces overlooking the city. There is also a cozy library and kitchens with dining areas. For active commuters that run or bike to the office, there are showers and on-site bike storage.
Surrounding these offices is a diverse collection of amenities and services a short walk south of Buckingham Palace. Nearby Victoria Street is lined with popular eateries and shops, while the imposing Nova Complex has fabulous restaurants and shops moments from your desk.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Thomas House, Eccleston Square building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Pimlico, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Thomas House, Eccleston Square or click here for more Pimlico office space.
Map of the office space location
0.53 to Pimlico
0.57 to Sloane Square
13.41 to Heathrow Airport