Upper Richmond Street Putney - SW15
A recent full refit has transformed this office building into high quality office, unbranded office space in Putney town centre. You are also steps from great amenities, including banks and shops. There are several restaurants and bars nearby to host clients for casual meetings or for social events with colleagues.
High-spec offices in this pleasant suburb in South West London are fitted with CAT5e cabling for state-of-the-art broadband and communications systems. Unbranded offices have stylish furniture, creating a comfortable work space for businesses. They are also equipped with independent air conditioning and heating.
Three meeting rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including high-definition televisions and DVD players. Additional amenities include 24-hour access, bicycle racks, shower and kitchen facilities, and CCTV monitoring. Parking spaces are also available.
Putney rail station is only a couple of minutes walk west of the property, offering South West Trains services to London Waterloo. Trains also connect the area with other destinations in and around the capital, including Windsor & Eton Riverside, Hounslow, Richmond and Twickenham. East Putney tube station on the London Undergrounds District line is also less than a five-minute east of the office building.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you'd like more information about this Upper Richmond Street centre or any of the other Putney office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout South London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Putney office to rent on Upper Richmond Street call us or submit the form. For more South London office rentals in Putney, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.55 to Putney Bridge
1.12 to Southfields
1.17 to Barnes
1.21 to Wandsworth Town
11.76 to London City Airport