St Olav's Court, Lower Road Rotherhithe / Surrey Quays - SE16
This impressive business centre sits at Rotherhithe Tunnel, providing a well-connected address for businesses looking for office space close to Canary Wharf and the City. The property sits between London's two main financial and economic hubs, and excellent transport links mean you are within a short journey away from both.
St Olav's Court is a landmark building at the City Business Centre. This outstanding property has 35 units starting from 484 sq ft up to 1,178 sq ft. Office spaces are finished with laminate flooring at Category 2 lighting, offering a contemporary and bright work environment.
Spaces also retain warehouse features that adds charm and character. Units are self-contained and feature double glazing, central heating, broadband connectivity, and access to kitchen and toilet facilities.
A striking central atrium provides a dramatic entrance for visitors and draws light into the centre. The business centre also has an entry phone system and 24-hour access, giving you secure entry at any time. You also have access to dedicated car parking.
To the north-east is Rotherhithe station and Canada Water sits to the south-east. Both stations are served by London Overground trains, while Canada Water also benefits from Jubilee line service on the London Underground. Jubilee line trains also stop at Bermondsey west of the centre.
Restaurants and cafes are steps away from your new office, including along nearby Albion Street and around Canada Water and Rotherhithe stations.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this St Olav's Court, Lower Road building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Rotherhithe, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on St Olav's Court, Lower Road or click here for more Rotherhithe office space.
Map of the office space location
0.45 to Bermondsey
0.51 to Surrey Quays
1.16 to Limehouse
1.42 to London Bridge