Russell Square Russell Square / Bloomsbury - WC1B
Overlooking Russell Square in Bloomsbury, 44 Russell Square offers modern serviced offices in an exclusive district of the West End.
Modern décor and contemporary designer furniture mix with decorative period features and wooden flooring at this fabulous business centre. The Grade II listed building boasts bright and spacious offices over lower ground, ground and four upper floors totalling 4,996 square feet. There is also a two-storey rear annex connected to the original building with an additional 1,032 square feet of office space.
Offices accommodate between two and ten desks, although larger businesses may rent multiple suites. A modern reception area is staffed to ensure visitors receive a professional and friendly welcome. A comfortable and stylish boardroom is available to hire on the first floor, offering you a well-equipped space to impress your clients or business partners. The attractive property also has a shower, under floor cabling and high-speed Wi-Fi internet access.
The surrounding area is known for its fine coffee shops, providing you with plenty of options for less formal meetings close to the office. This prestigious location is a short walk from Russell Square station on the London Underground's Piccadilly line. It is also within walking distance from Holborn Station, providing you with access to the Central line as well as the Piccadilly line.
North of the building is King's Cross and St Pancras International stations, which are served by national and Eurostar rail services plus the Underground's Circle, Hammersmith & City, metropolitan, Northern, Piccadilly and Victoria lines.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
If you would like to view this Russell Square building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Russell Square, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Russell Square or click here for more Russell Square office space.
Map of the office space location
0.45 to Goodge Street
0.47 to Tottenham Court Road
0.85 to Farringdon