Rivington Street Shoreditch - EC2A
Just to the east of the Old Street Roundabout and the centre of London's technology cluster, these trendy offices provide an excellent base for innovative entrepreneurs and businesses.
The office space available at this Shoreditch centre is ideal for small businesses looking for a premier location near Old Street station. Suites are fully furnished with eye-catching details. Collaborative coworking spaces are designed with open-plan layouts and accented with contemporary colours and fixtures. Offices are also equipped with modern conveniences including high-speed broadband connectivity.
Meeting spaces are fitted with whiteboards and other equipment to ensure your discussions are supported with the right tools. An outdoor terrace provides a comfortable and relaxed space for casual meetings or for a break from your desk.
A modern reception area welcomes visitors to the business centre. Staff are also on hand to answers telephone calls on your behalf and provide secretarial support.
Shops, banks, restaurants and cafes are nearby in this thriving East End district. Ideally situated near Shoreditch, these serviced offices are within easy reach of a host of underground stations. Northern line trains and Great Northern services are less than a five-minute walk from this Rivington Street location, while London Overground trains at Shoreditch High Street station are about seven minutes away.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
If you would like to view this Rivington Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Shoreditch, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Rivington Street or click here for more Shoreditch office space.
Map of the office space location
0.59 to Moorgate
0.59 to Liverpool Street
0.98 to Fenchurch Street London
1.02 to Farringdon
16.37 to Heathrow Airport