City Road Shoreditch / Old Street - EC1Y
This contemporary coworking space and serviced office location is a few steps from the Old Street Roundabout, the epicentre of London's technology sector. The prime location on City Road also gives you and your team immediate access to diverse amenities and services in Shoreditch.
Situated in Shoreditch, this shared workspace at 58 City Road is in the heart of Tech City. The property delivers flexible and cost-effective office and coworking solutions to organisations with up to 80 people. On-site amenities at this innovative location also create a friendly and comfortable environment to work and do business.
All-inclusive options range dedicated desks for mobile and flexible workforces to private offices that offer self-contained environments for your team. Contemporary furnished offices include six- and ten-person workspaces as well as larger spaces that accommodate 24 to 28 workstations. Whichever space you choose, you will benefit from on-site property managers and convenient 24-hour access.
You and your team will appreciate a great range of business services and amenities. The collaborative space has free meeting rooms for between four and 14 people plus breakout booths for less formal discussions. High-speed broadband internet is available throughout the property. There are regular opportunities to connect with investors as well as learning events. Opportunities to network also include Cake Wednesdays and monthly culinary festivals.
Worker comfort is considered in the design of this sophisticated co-working space. Quiet zones, a putting green and table tennis facilities give you great options to relax and connect with other entrepreneurs and innovators. Fresh fruit water, coffee and tea are also served throughout the day, and cleaning services ensure your space looks tidy and professional.
City Road and Old Street Roundabout are lined with eateries, giving you lots of options a few steps from your desk for lunch or a casual client meeting. You are also within walking distance of trendy cafes, restaurants and bars that have made Shoreditch a popular destination to eat and drink.
London Underground and mainline train services are a short walk away at Old Street, Moorgate, Liverpool Street and Farringdon stations. There are also on-site storage and shower facilities for commuters that run or bike to work.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this City Road building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Shoreditch, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on City Road or click here for more Shoreditch office space.
Map of the office space location
0.52 to Barbican
0.52 to Liverpool Street