The Old Fire Station, Tabernacle Street Shoreditch - EC2
Built in 1895, this former fire station offers open plan, serviced office space in trendy Shoreditch, minutes from Old Street station. Along with being in the heart of London's Tech City, the business centre is within easy reach of the City's financial and legal services hub.
Regardless of where you are coming from or where you need to go, the property benefits from superb transport links. Northern line trains stop at Old Street station, which is a short walk from the centre. The delightful property is also within walking distance of Shoreditch, Moorgate and Liverpool Street stations.
In addition to a restaurant on the ground floor, the red-brick building is surrounded by fashionable cafes, restaurants and shops.
Located in the heart of London's Old Street/Shoreditch area at 140 Tabernacle Street, London EC2A. This Victorian property has been masterfully converted into contemporary office accommodation where private office spaces and dedicated desks are available in 30 self-contained office suites of various sizes and layouts found over five floors.
Available furnished or unfurnished, these spaces accommodate businesses of different sizes. The centre's community is a cross-section of the economy with a mix of industries represented, including fashion, recruitment, marketing, web design, publishing and more.
Exposed brick, wooden floors, and colourful contemporary furnishings produce a striking interior. An outdoor terrace and open atrium at the centre of the property create a truly unique place to work and do business.
The business centre features excellent facilities, including reliable IT connections and comfortable meeting rooms for hire. Virtual services are available if you do not need physical space, while hot desks at the centre are ideal if you only need an office on some occasions.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you would like to view this The Old Fire Station, Tabernacle Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Shoreditch, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on The Old Fire Station, Tabernacle Street or click here for more Shoreditch office space.
Map of the office space location
0.52 to Moorgate
0.55 to Liverpool Street
0.95 to Fenchurch Street London
0.95 to Farringdon
16.3 to Heathrow Airport