Greek Street Soho - W1D
South of Soho Square, this serviced workspace is minutes from popular West End theatres, restaurants and bars. Providing furnished, unbranded office space to rent, this charming period building is also a short stroll from Oxford Street, one of Europe's busiest retail destinations and best shopping experiences. Covent Garden is to the south-east, giving you more choices to shop, eat and drink.
With many of its original features incorporated into contemporary office spaces, this Georgian building at 11 Greek Street has undergone an extensive refurbishment to upgrade its facilities. Fire places and ceiling roses are just two of the period features you will find in the five-storey property. A modern style throughout the building also gives each office space a fresh look and feel.
Offices are available furnished and unbranded, giving you the flexibility to brand your space and save on the cost of buying your own furniture. Meeting room are available for hire if you need a professional space to host client or team meetings. You also benefit from high-speed broadband internet and secure 24-hour access to the property.
There are also great transport links close to the property. Tottenham Court Road on the Underground's Northern and Central lines and Leicester Square on the Northern and Piccadilly lines are both within walking distance, offering you convenient connections to destinations across London.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
If you would like to view this Greek Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Soho, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Greek Street or click here for more Soho office space.
Map of the office space location
0.23 to Leicester Square
0.31 to Covent Garden
1.1 to Waterloo International London
1.14 to Euston London