Warwick Street Soho - W1B
Offering flexible office space in Soho, a popular base for London's media industry and production companies. From special effects companies to editors, many businesses working in film and television call Soho home. The lively district is also known for its fine selection of fashionable restaurants, coffee shops, and bars.
48 Warwick Street has 34,000 square feet of quality commercial space in Soho, London spread over 5 floors and a mezzanine, offering room for more than 500 desks. Choose from private offices or shared coworking space, both of of which are available on flexible terms, allowing you to adjust quickly as your business needs change.
Whether you are looking for a space with two workstations or an entire floor, businesses of various sizes are comfortably accommodated at this contemporary space. If you only need an office for a few days during the month, you can opt for a part-time office or an on-demand day office.
This high-specification property includes great amenities, from meeting rooms of various sizes and a large break out area to spacious kitchens and dining areas on each floor. You are also supported with superb technology, including the latest IT and telephony systems. A stunning ground floor reception provides the right first impression for visitors and a warm welcome for tenants each day.
Situated at 48 Warwick Street, this business centre is moments from one of London's premier shopping destinations along Regent Street. You are at the doorstep of Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square, and the West End's theatre district and Shaftesbury Avenue are also close.
The centre offers impeccable transport links. Charing Cross rail and tube stations are within a 15-minute walk of this prestigious Soho location, while Piccadilly Circus station on the Bakerloo and Piccadilly lines is less than five minutes away. Oxford Circus and Leicester Square tube stations are also within easy reach.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Warwick Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Soho, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Warwick Street or click here for more Soho office space.
Map of the office space location
0.33 to Green Park
0.41 to Leicester Square
1.34 to Marylebone London
1.52 to City Thameslink