Holden House, Rathbone Place Soho - W1T
Offering a range of shared workspace, virtual office services and serviced office space for rent, this centre boasts a prominent business position in the heart of Soho, surrounded by an eclectic mix of media and creative companies as well as popular restaurants, cafes, shops and entertainment venues.
This exciting London coworking space makes it possible for freelancers, small project teams and startups to share workplace infrastructure, facilities and services, along with fostering a convivial and energetic environment - conditions that encourage collaboration, project and team work.
The stylishly decorated workspace at Holden House, 57 Rathbone Place, London W1T is offered fully fitted out and furnished to a particularly high standard, offering everything your company might require in order to effect a genuinely smooth transition and be able to start working right away.
Offices benefit from an exhaustive business service package which includes skilled administration staff, highly qualified IT personnel on site and a dedicated reception team for that added personal touch. Aesthetically pleasing conference facilities provide a stimulating space for those all important business discussions, and comfortable lounges offer a respite to relax during the busy workday.
Additional benefits include an onsite cafe, 24 hour access and virtual office solutions furnishing you with an outstanding company address in London minus the expense that comes with leasing business accommodation.
With numerous public transport options available, the closest stations are Warren Street, Great Portland Street and Regents Park. For international travel Euston station and London City Airport are easily accessible.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Holden House, Rathbone Place building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Soho, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Holden House, Rathbone Place or click here for more Soho office space.
Map of the office space location
0.68 to Great Portland Street
0.75 to Regents Park
1.07 to St Pancras London
1.19 to King's Cross