Wardour Street Soho - W1D
Offering four floors of furnished office space, this interesting commercial property exudes the style and sophistication you would expect from Soho.
With retail space on the ground floor and office accommodation arranged over four upper floors, 79 Wardour Street benefits from attractive period features and modern amenities. The property is beautifully finished with elegant wooden floors, exposed brick walls and original roof beams. Designed with contemporary and comfortable furniture, offices benefit from stellar views of Soho.
Office spaces at the Clarendon Business Centre range from 75 square feet to 2,439 square feet in size, offering businesses plenty of options to upsize or downsize if needs change. Each office is fitted with the latest IT and communications infrastructure, including high-speed internet connections. If you need a meeting room, tenants can book one at the property.
The office building is surrounded by several tube stations, including Piccadilly Circus on the Bakerloo and Piccadilly lines and Leicester Square on the Northern and Piccadilly lines. You also have easy access to Tottenham Court Road station on the Central and Northern lines, and Oxford Circus station on the Bakerloo, Central and Victoria lines.
Situated on the junction with Old Compton Street, 79 Wardour Street is surrounded by an excellent sampling of Soho's best restaurant and bars. You are also between celebrated West End theatres and premier shopping along Oxford Street.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
If you would like to view this Wardour Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Soho, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Wardour Street or click here for more Soho office space.
Map of the office space location
0.21 to Leicester Square
0.31 to Tottenham Court Road
1.08 to Waterloo International London
1.18 to Victoria London