Percy Street Soho / Noho - W1T
This is a fashionable area close to the British Museum and West End theatres. The modern offices are surrounded by some of the best food and drink destinations in Fitzrovia including the only Michelin star Chinese restaurant in London.
A lovely office building north of Soho, 8-9 Percy Street offers serviced offices off Charlotte Street. This refurbished Georgian terraced building retains a lot of its period character while providing the latest technology. With business accommodation spread across five floors, the office building provides non-branded office spaces with flexible and short-term agreements.
Boasting a mix of period features and contemporary touches, bright office spaces in the period building range from 75 to 2,875 square feet. There is a mix between conventional and serviced offices at this managed property, although most spaces accommodate between one and eight workstations.
A meeting room is available for hire, while high-speed broadband provides quick internet access throughout the property. There are also IT solutions to help with your day-to-day needs. The property is accessible day or night, giving you the freedom to work extra hours or during the weekend without worry.
These offices are also close to excellent transport options, including tube stations at Tottenham Court Road, Goodge Street and Oxford Circus. Goodge Street station on the Northern Line is just a five-minute walk away, as is Tottenham Court Road Station on the Central and Northern lines.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
If you would like to view this Percy Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Soho, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Percy Street or click here for more Soho office space.
Map of the office space location
0.18 to Goodge Street
0.38 to Oxford Circus
0.88 to Charing Cross London
0.95 to St Pancras London