Lower John St Soho - W1F
With superb transport links and a prestigious location, 1 Lower John Street offers no frills, affordable office space in Soho. This Edwardian building occupies a corner position on Lower John Street between Golden Square and Brewer Street.
Business accommodation in this prime location is spread across a ground floor and three upper floors, which have office spaces of up to 1,439 square feet in size. This is an ideal property for start-ups and small or medium businesses. Short-term managed offices are unbranded and offer the best of conventional and serviced office solutions.
While you do not have the same services that you would find in most serviced business centres, there are no hidden costs and rates are much lower than similar spaces in the area. The latest IT and telecommunications infrastructure is the primary highlight of this property, including managed IT solutions and a dedicated firewall. There is also a handy kitchen facility.
The period building overlooks the former Regent Palace Hotel, which has been redeveloped as the AirW1 and Golden Square and now hosts some of the world's largest media companies. It is also steps from Piccadilly Circus, West End theatres, and world class shopping along Regent Street.
Bond Street, Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road, Leicester Square, Green Park and Piccadilly Circus tube stations are all less than 15 minutes away on foot. The building's West End location also means its surrounded by popular cafes, restaurants, bars and other convenient amenities.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
If you would like to view this Lower John St building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Soho, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Lower John St or click here for more Soho office space.
Map of the office space location
0.35 to Oxford Circus
0.36 to Leicester Square
1.03 to Victoria London
1.16 to Waterloo International London