Carlisle Street Soho - W1D
Offering furnished office space for rent just off Soho Square, this intimate business centre was once the hub for the New Left. Founded by Raphael Samuel in 1958, the Partisan Coffee House was used to debate and discuss radical left ideas. The brick townhouse has since been fully refurbished into bright and modern offices, providing businesses with a welcoming and friendly work environment.
Office spaces at 7 Carlisle Street, London W1D range from 75 square feet to 3,548 square feet, offering businesses of different sizes a variety of layouts to suit their needs. This interesting period building mixes original features with contemporary design to create a quirky space to collaborate and thrive.
Amenities include fully equipped kitchen facilities and unique break out spaces for discussing ideas in keeping with the history of the property. There are also beautifully decorated meeting rooms for hire for more formal conversations.
A cinema-style screening room is also available, ideal for presentations, workshops or seminars. These amenities are complemented by ultra-fast broadband internet access and modern telephone systems. To support businesses at the centre, there is a personalised telephone answering service plus secretarial services to assist with day-to-day administration.
It is close to Tottenham Court Road station on the Central and Northern lines, plus the new Crossrail service between Reading and East London via Heathrow Airport and Canary Wharf. Oxford Circus and Leicester Square tube stations are also less than a ten-minute walk away, giving you additional access to the Bakerloo and Victoria lines. Oxford Street and its many shops and boutiques are a short walk away, as are many of the West End's world famous theatres.
There is a multitude of restaurants, cafes and bars in the surrounding area, giving you lots of options to host meetings and events or to simply grab a drink or meal.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
If you would like to view this Carlisle Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Soho, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Carlisle Street or click here for more Soho office space.
Map of the office space location
0.32 to Oxford Circus
0.33 to Leicester Square
1.09 to Euston London
1.17 to St Pancras London