Bridgeman House, Broadwick Street Soho - W1F
Soho is an excellent base for creative entrepreneurs and businesses looking for office space in a central West End location. Along a picturesque cobbled street, this property delivers a charming atmosphere for businesses between Carnaby Street and Berwick Street Market in the heart of Soho. Several banks and eateries are close by, as are the Palladium Theatre and Soho House.
With easy access to train and tube stations, this well-appointed office space at 52-54 Broadwick Street provides businesses with an excellent base in Soho. This beautiful Edwardian building has been transformed into a modern business centre with amazing facilities in a period setting.
It is designed for a variety of businesses with a choice of flexible and unbranded office accommodation between 75 and 4,510 square feet. Start-ups and established companies alike benefit from a range of amenities, from meeting rooms and kitchens to high-speed internet access and furnishings.
Offices are wired with Category 5 data cabling ports and a telephone system, and the building has a managed firewall. Tenants can register for a virtual receptionist facility to help manage their phone calls. The property is also accessible 24 hours a day throughout the year.
Since this is the West End, there are plenty of amenities within a very short walk from these managed offices including along the popular retail destinations of Oxford Street and Regent Street. Access to the Central, Bakerloo and Victoria lines from Oxford Circus tube station and the Bakerloo and Piccadilly lines at Piccadilly Circus are only a few minutes walk away. Charing Cross rail station is also less than a mile away.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
If you would like to view this Bridgeman House, Broadwick Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Soho, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Bridgeman House, Broadwick Street or click here for more Soho office space.
Map of the office space location
0.28 to Piccadilly Circus
0.35 to Tottenham Court Road
1.19 to Euston London
1.19 to Victoria London