Paris Garden South Bank / Waterloo - SE1
These serviced offices are designed especially for small and medium enterprises including start-ups. They are also ideal for companies looking to establish a satellite office in a premium location.
This modern business centre offers 75,000 square feet of Grade A office space across four floors at 1 Paris Garden. A former warehouse building, 1-2 Paris Garden was once used as a printing and distribution centre. Much of the building now features modern open plan coworking spaces with dedicated spaces set aside for private offices and breakout areas.
The property recently underwent an exceptional refurbishment project to deliver a vibrant environment for companies of various sizes. A range of office solutions provide flexibility and comfort for businesses looking for a location close to major transport hubs and fantastic local amenities. Each space is available with hassle-free agreements that offer freedom for new and expanding businesses to scale up or down depending on their business needs.
Fully furnished office spaces are trendy and refreshing, while meeting rooms are fitted with all the equipment you need for a successful pitch or presentation. There are also stocked kitchens as well as bike storage and showers for your convenience. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property, which is accessible 24 hours a day.
Situated just south of the River Thames, 1 Paris Garden is close Blackfriars Bridge and many of Southwark's main attractions. The Southbank Centre, National Theatre, Royal Festival Hall, Tate Modern and Shakespeare's Globe are all within walking distance of this converted industrial building. There is no shortage of restaurants, bars, shops, hotels and other great amenities at the business centre's doorstep.
The property is a short walk from Southwark station on the London Underground's Jubilee line. Waterloo, Waterloo East and London Bridge stations with additional tube and mainline train services are also within walking distance.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Paris Garden building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in South Bank, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Paris Garden or click here for more South Bank office space.
Map of the office space location
0.43 to Blackfriars
0.46 to Waterloo
0.41 to Blackfriars
15.13 to Heathrow Airport