Stamford Street South Bank / Southwark - SE1
This modern coworking space is close to many of South Bank's famous arts and culture venues, including the Royal National Theatre and Tate Modern. Situated between the Soutbank Centre and Blackfriars Bridge, the shared office space is steps south from the Thames River in an increasingly popular base for businesses.
30 Stamford Street is a welcoming base for start-ups and established companies. This coworking community includes shared and private office space across eight floors. Options include dedicated and hot desks as well as offices of various sizes for one to eight people. Larger offices may also be available at the South Bank location.
The dog-friendly workspace has plenty of unique features, from a dedicated brainstorming and meditation rooms to ping pong. Communal areas include an open-air terrace and garden, ideal settings for a relaxed team meeting or a quick break from your desk. Weekly events at the building help to promote collaboration and learning within this thriving business community.
Each floor has full-equipped conference rooms with all the audiovisual equipment you need for your meeting. There are also stations throughout the property with multi-function equipment for copying, scanning and printing. Wired and wireless high-speed internet is available throughout the property.
Bike storage is available for commuters that cycle to the office. An on-site cleaning crew also keeps the property looking tidy and professional.
Blackfriars Bridge also gives you quick access to the City and its financial hub. The central location offers businesses a diverse selection of trendy cafes and restaurants as well as variety of shops.
The property is less than a five-minute walk from London Waterloo, a major hub with tube and train services to destinations across London and beyond. You are also within five minutes of Southwark tube station and a short walk to Waterloo Bridge.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Stamford Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in South Bank, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Stamford Street or click here for more South Bank office space.
Map of the office space location
0.39 to Blackfriars
0.44 to Temple
0.42 to Waterloo International London
0.65 to City Thameslink
15.15 to Heathrow Airport