Hatfields South Bank / Waterloo - SE1
Whether you are looking for a shop or a restaurant for lunch, the area around the property is populated with handy amenities and services that will keep you going during your workday. Many South Bank cultural attractions are nearby, including the National Theatre, the Royal Festival Hall and the Southbank Centre.
The functional and flexible serviced office spaces at 19 Hatfields are close to great transport links. Southwark station is within a four-minute walk for the London Underground's Jubilee line, while mainline services are found at nearby Waterloo East and Waterloo stations. Waterloo is also an important hub for tube services to destinations across London via the Bakerloo, Jubilee, Northern and Waterloo & City lines.
Whether you are looking for a three-person office suite or a large space for 30 workstations, you will find cost-effective and attractive offices at this business centre in South East London. Serviced offices at this South Bank location accommodate between one and forty desks, with each space tailored to meet your unique requirements.
These fully furnished offices are complemented by convenient business services and facilities. Offices are connected to fibre-optic broadband for high-speed internet access. Meeting rooms provide you with dedicated spaces to host discussions with colleagues and external audiences. You also have access to professional support services, giving you more time to focus on building a successful organisation.
Each floor at this five-storey property is equipped with a kitchenette and a spacious breakout area. These provide you and your team with welcoming spaces to relax and connect informally during the day. Commuters and visitors travelling to this property by car will enjoy access to car parking. There is also on-site bike storage.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you would like to view this Hatfields building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in South Bank, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Hatfields or click here for more South Bank office space.
Map of the office space location
0.43 to Waterloo
0.46 to Blackfriars