Action House, Sandgate Street Southwark / Bermondsey - SE15
Studio spaces at Action House are homes for start-up companies, photographers, fashion designers, creative businesses, television and theatre set designers, and many other entrepreneurs. Unbranded and unfurnished spaces are available with short- to medium-term lets, often with three-month rolling contracts that provide you with flexibility to adjust your space quickly.
Action House at 53 Sandgate Street in Southwark has 51 studios and small office units across two floors ranging from 73 to 1,054 square feet in size. The property is designed for artists in need of affordable workspace as well as small- to medium-sized businesses looking for studio-style office solutions including hot desks and coworking space.
The 12,000-square-foot building offers tenants refurnished spaces with lots of natural light and double glazed windows, creating a bright and comfortable environment to do business.
There is central heating and high-speed internet throughout the property, which also has gated car parking and bike storage facilities. An on-site café is a relaxed spot for a break from your desk or to host a meeting with business clients in an informal setting. Other amenities include a staffed reception area on the ground floor.
These creative workspaces are found just off the Old Kent Road, which forms part of the A2 road. Old Kent Road is served by several bus routes to the City and West End. Action House is also close to South Bermondsey station (Southern trains) and Surrey Quays stations (London Overground).
- Building/Office Amenities
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Action House, Sandgate Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Southwark, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Action House, Sandgate Street or click here for more Southwark office space.
Map of the office space location
0.97 to Bermondsey
1.17 to New Cross Gate
0.74 to Queens Road (Peckham)
1.11 to Peckham Rye
16.83 to Heathrow Airport