Keltan House, Mare Street Spitalfields / Haggerston - E8
Occupying a prominent position at the corner of Mare Street and Westgate Street in London Fields, Ketlan House is situated in a popular hub for coworking spaces and creative businesses.
Built during the 1960s, Keltan House is a purpose-built office building at 115 Mare Street, London E8 with approximately 28,800 square feet of flexible shared offices to rent in East London. The beautifully designed coworking space provides a range of shared desks and private offices for start-ups, creative entrepreneurs, and established businesses.
Offices accommodate one to eight workstations, and larger spaces may be available depending on availability. There are also dedicated and hot desk options as well as private phone booths on all floors. Spacious common areas with unique designs have been created with style in mind with bold colours, fashionable furniture, exposed brick walls and services, and wood flooring.
Along with a ground floor reception, there is cycle storage available at the low-rise building. Other highlights include a vintage food truck with delicious snacks and modern kitchen with fresh coffee, tea and beer on tap. Fully-stocked printing stations are found on each floor. The dog-friendly property also includes event space and conference rooms with the latest audiovisual equipment.
London Fields has a variety of local shops and eateries in and around Broadway Market, which is close to this shared workspace. Broadway Market also hosts a popular Saturday market with a mix of vintage clothing, design wares, local craft beers and roasted coffee, produce, and crafts. Hackney Central and its collection of restaurants, bars and shops is also a ten minute walk north of the property.
London Fields rail station is close to Keltan House and offers regular links to Liverpool Street station, while Hackney Central station on the London Overground network provides connections to Euston and Stratford International stations.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Keltan House, Mare Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Spitalfields, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Keltan House, Mare Street or click here for more Spitalfields office space.
Map of the office space location
0.41 to Cambridge Heath
0.9 to Homerton
17.66 to Heathrow Airport