King Street St James's Park / St James's - SW1Y
Premier serviced offices at 23 King Street provide businesses with a prestigious base in London's West End. Situated in St. James's, this business hub is neighbours with Christies and a short walk from St James's Park. You are also moments from fine restaurants, cafes and other amenities.
Moments from this centrally-located property are several major transport options for travel to other parts of London and beyond. Piccadilly Circus and Green Park stations offer easy access from these Grade A office suites to the London Underground. Charing Station is also nearby for mainline trains and additional tube services.
With striking office spaces and superb services, 23 King Street offers you an exceptional location to do business. Each of the property's 36 offices is designed with eye-catching contemporary décor and finishes. These serviced offices are fully furnished to provide you with work-ready workspaces. Large windows also bring in plenty of light during the day to create a bright and airy environment to work.
Unbranded suites allow you infuse your own corporate identity into your new workspace and create a professional space that is your own. Offices are connected to high-speed broadband, while Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. You also benefit from a secure CCTV security and monitoring system that makes 24-hour easy and safe.
Business, especially smaller operations and start-ups, will benefit from excellent support services at 23 King Street. These include a reception desk in the building's sophisticated entrance and lobby area with staff to welcomed and direct guests. You can also use telephone message services and other support services to help you and your team run an efficient and productive organisation.
Along with serviced office suites, this luxurious business hub boasts comfortable meeting rooms and breakout areas for discussions and networking. Well-appointed meeting rooms incorporate state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment that enhances your meeting experience. Inviting breakout areas are also beautifully furnished with comfortable seating.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this King Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in St James's Park, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on King Street or click here for more St James's Park office space.
Map of the office space location
0.31 to Piccadilly Circus
0.54 to Leicester Square
0.7 to Victoria London
1.09 to Waterloo International London