St James’ Square St James's Park / St James's - SW1Y
These elegant office spaces in the heart of St James's occupy a prominent position overlooking St James's Square. With offices available on a floor by floor basis, this fine property sits among some of London's most beautiful properties that date back to the reigns of Henry VII and his daughter Elizabeth I.
With sophisticated details and modern touches, 5 St James's Square offers a fabulous location and luxurious office accommodation that are hard to top. The Grade II listed building was originally designed for the Earl of Strafford and built between 1748 and 1751. Extensively refurbished, the property is one of the best examples of Georgian architecture in London.
With approximately 16,000 square feet of modern office space, the building retains much of its historic features and period charm. This includes a grand Georgian-style Portland stone cantilevered staircase under a stunning fibre optic chandelier. The reception includes Minton tile flooring from 1854, while the property's luxurious boardroom boasts restored mouldings.
The second floor features contemporary office accommodation. The original Georgian character is preserved while modern amenities such as raised steel flooring and LED lighting have been seamlessly integrated into the spacious workplace. The penthouse floor has additional office space under an impressive oak ceiling and roof light. Designed with a period fireplace and solid wood doors, a sophisticated executive office suite is also available at 5 St James's Square.
Within a five- to ten-minute walk of this splendid property are exceptional transport options. Piccadilly Circus, Charing Cross and Green Park stations are nearby for the London Underground. Mainline services are also available at London Charing Cross station.
St James's Square is close to a diverse range of amenities. A short walk to the north is Piccadilly Circus and many shops, eateries and entertainment venues. These offices are also at the doorstep of Soho's many trendy bars and restaurants for entertaining clients or organising after-work events.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you would like to view this St James’ Square building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in St James's Park, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on St James’ Square or click here for more St James's Park office space.
Map of the office space location
0.33 to Green Park
0.36 to Leicester Square
1 to Waterloo International London
13.94 to Heathrow Airport