Circus Road St Johns Wood - NW8
St John's Wood High Street has an excellent collection of shops, restaurants and cafes a short walk east of the property. The centre is also a short stroll from the famed Lord's Cricket Ground and Regent's Park.
Luxury serviced offices are available at 45 Circus Road, London NW8 - a boutique business centre close to Mayfair. Ten office suites are available at this 4,800 sq ft business centre, ranging from 80 to 850 sq ft. The office suites can be combined to offer up to 1,700 sq ft for a single business.
Offices include secure storage units and are accessible at any time of the day or night. The bright and spacious serviced offices benefit from start-of-the-art facilities and personalised service. Each office is designed to meet your unique needs and is fitted with new luxury furniture.
Two meeting rooms are designed for formal and casual discussions, and are available at discounted rates for tenants. There are excellent supports at this boutique business centre. A professional reception host not only greets visitors but also handles post and packages and provides tea and coffee to your guests.
Other services include daily cleaning and maintenance of fixtures throughout the property. Secretarial support is also available, including document scanning and printing.
The Central London location means you are close to excellent transport links, whether you are travelling by road or train. St John's Wood station on the London Underground's Jubilee line is just a five-minute walk from the centre. Maida Vale station on the Bakerloo line is also less than fifteen minutes away on foot. You also have easy access to the property from Finchley Road, which forms part of the A41 road between Central London and the M1 motorway.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you'd like more information about this Circus Road centre or any of the other St Johns Wood office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout North London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this St Johns Wood office to rent on Circus Road call us or submit the form. For more North London office rentals in St Johns Wood, click here.
Map of the office space location
1.54 to Camden Town
4.86 to Finchley Central