Causeway House, The Causeway Teddington - TW11
Causeway House offers a creative base for businesses to develop their ideas and collaborate with like-minded innovators. This remarkable coworking space is close to the National Physical Laboratory, a historic facility for pioneering minds that included Alan Turing and Sir Barnes Wallis. This makes the location a fantastic opportunity for entrepreneurs and businesses in science-related industries.
Opened in 2017, the refurbished property at 13 The Causeway in the heart of Teddington, boasts an imaginative layout that promotes collaboration. The contemporary coworking space has approximately 13,670 square feet of office space, including private office suites of various sizes starting from 50 sq ft. Furnished and serviced private offices allow you to build your own work environment for your team without the high capital costs of a traditional lease. Each space is unbranded so you can create your own identity.
There is also an inviting 2,690-square-foot shared workspace with plenty of quiet corners for you and your team to think, create and network. The coworking space at Causeway House boasts designer sofas and tables plus desks in different configurations.
With all-inclusive pricing and pay-as-you-go options, contracts are flexible and customised to the specific needs of each business. Four stylish meeting rooms offer comfortable places to host discussions in a more formal setting in this buzzing entrepreneurial community. Secure Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.
Teddinton rail station is a five-minute walk away, offering regular connections to and from Central London. The town centre location puts you steps from a great array of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants along High Street and Broad Street. There are also banks, gyms and supermarkets moments from your desk. The River Thames and Bushy Park are also close for a lunchtime stroll or after-work run.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
Call us on 020 3053 3893 to enquire about this Teddington workspace on Causeway House, The Causeway and get instant access to prices and additional information.
London Office Space specialises in helping people find the right type of office space in the ideal location, at the best rate available, for whatever time period they require. For nearly two decades we have been helping large companies, small businesses, project teams, entrepreneurs and freelancers locate and secure affordable business premises.
We deal with a wide variety of office types including luxury executive suites, serviced offices, shared and coworking space, furnished and unfurnished offices. Ask us about flexible space in business centres, temporary desk rental in cowork hubs, or warehouse units and storage space in industrial parks. In addition to short term, flexible space we also have experience in helping clients negotiate long term contracts for managed offices, space for 30 or more, and even entire buildings.
We have commercial property rentals currently available throughout South West Greater London. To find out more about the office space to rent at this building on Causeway House, The Causeway give us a call or fill out the Quick Quotes form above. If you would like to see more available workspace in Teddington, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.81 to Fulwell
0.97 to Strawberry Hill